Digital Banking - our advanced new online and mobile banking platform was designed with you in mind, allowing you to bank anywhere, anytime. With features that let you easily transfer funds, make payments, open an account and even deposit checks, our Digital Banking is streamlined for today’s on-the-go world.
Our Digital Banking Features Includes:
- Touch ID® and Face ID®*
- View your account balances with Quick Balance*
- View your Routing Number and Account Number
- Transfer funds between your FHNB accounts
- Deposit checks with Mobile Check Deposit*
- Send and receive money with Zelle®**
- Money Management including access to outside accounts
- Budgeting tools including widgets
- Pay bills with Bill Pay
- View and manage your Debit Card with Card Controls
- Manage and edit Alerts
- Open a new account
- Apply for a loan
- View your E-Statements and Notices
- Send a Secure Message
- Live Chat with a Customer Care Representative
- Locate a branch or ATM
- Account Balance
- Security Authorization
- Bill Pay
- Money Management
- Biometric Authentication
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Quick Balance
- Transfers Between Accounts
- Adding a Recipient for Transfers
Digital Banking Mobile Apps
Additional Digital Banking Documentation:
- Digital Banking Quick Reference Guide
- Mint Instructions for Digital Banking Users
- QuickBooks Online Instrutions for Digital Banking Users
- Quicken Express for Windows Instructions for Digital Banking Users
- Quicken for Windows Instructions for Digital Banking Users
- Digital Banking Terms and Conditions
*These features are only available within our Digital Banking mobile app.
** Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
Zelle and Zelle-related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.