Our Commitment to You
At Fort Hood National Bank, we are committed to being your bank of choice by building lasting relationships, creating positive experiences, and fostering an enthusiastic and engaging environment where everyone can expect to be treated with dignity and respect.
Your feedback is vital to our success whether it's a compliment, suggestion, or a complaint. If you're ever unhappy about something we've done — or perhaps not done — please give us the opportunity to resolve your concerns. We value what's right for our customers in everything we do!
Director of Customer Experience
- Click here to contact us via Live Chat (available Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. — 7:00 p.m., Saturday 10:00 a.m. — 6:00 p.m. and Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CT) or our Feedback/Complaint Form when Live Chat is not available.
- The fastest way to provide feedback, report any unauthorized account activity, and resolve any questions you may have about your account is by calling us at:
- 254-532-3000 or 800-477-9801 - 24-Hour Account Information Hotline
- 254-532-1026 - Military Banking Services
- 254-532-1028 - Premiere Banking Services
- In person - at any branch. Click here to locate a branch.
- Mail - to:
- Fort Hood National Bank
PO Box 5000
Fort Hood, Texas 76544-9985
- If you are hearing impaired - 866-390-5447 (TTY)
If English is not your first language and you do not feel comfortable using English to do business with us, one of our bilingual employees may be able to assist you. Please call us 254-532-3000 or 800-477-9801 and we will try to locate an employee who can speak with you in your preferred language.
For International Calls
- France: 0800-903294
- Germany: 0800-1814482
- Italy: 800-878147
- Japan: 00531-1-23401
- Mexico: 001-800-666-9801
- Netherlands: 0800-0220017
- Panama: 001-800-507-0189
- South Korea: 00798-14-800-0331
- United Kingdom: 08-000898051
Error Resolution Notice: In case of errors or questions about your electronic transfers, telephone us at 254-532-3000 or 800-477- 9801 or write us at Fort Hood National Bank, Attn: Dispute Resolution, P.O. Box 937, Killeen, TX 76540-0937 as soon as you can, if you think your statement or receipt is wrong or if you need more information about a transfer on the statement or receipt. We must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent you the FIRST statement on which the error or problem appeared. 1. Tell us your name and account number (if any). 2. Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information. 3. Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error. We will investigate your complaint and will correct any error promptly. If we take more than 10 business days to do this, we will credit your account for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation.